Your safety and the safety of our shop is of paramount importance to us. We are diligently following all recommended health standards and guidelines from the Government of Alberta to ensure a safe shopping experience.
We will always offer private shopping appointments, contactless, curbside pick-up and whatever else it takes to ensure your health and wellness while shopping at Lemonceillo Home & Gift. Call, text or email us to discuss all your options.
Here’s how we are keeping you safe:
- regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces,
- providing hand sanitizer, containing at least 60% alcohol, at the entrance and checkout,
- requiring all staff and customers to wear face coverings,
- limiting the number of people in the store at one time,
- directing traffic flow within the store,
- maintaining two meters of physical distancing between all customers and employees,
- discontinuing food and beverages samples,
- supporting vulnerable populations by providing dedicated store hours, free local delivery and curbside pickup,
- providing and encouraging contactless payment,
- encouraging customers to sanitize hands before trying on clothes,
- isolating clothes that are tried on for a period of 24 hours,
- providing curbside pickup for all purchases.
Curbside pick-up is available, Tuesday to Sunday anytime between noon and 3:30pm.
Call the shop at 403-475-8442 when you arrive with a description of your vehicle and approximately where you’re parked (if you’re not directly in front of the store). If you pop the trunk we’ll place your order inside. Otherwise, we’ll put it on your passenger side seat.
If the above times don’t fit your schedule, just let us know and we’ll come up with a plan that works for you.