Dishcloth Pistachio w/ Binchotan Charcoal
Our best selling dishcloths last longer and smell fresh because they are infused with binchotan charcoal – a natural antimicrobial and anti-odor property of the Japanese Oak used in the making of these super absorbant dishcloths.
- 35cm x 35cm
- 6 ply for extra absorbency and durability
- 100% natural: no dye, bleach, or any other chemicals used
- Binchotan acts as a natural cleaning agent
- Materials: cotton infused with ultra-fine binchotan powder
- Hang dry. Do not bleach.
- May contain binchotan smell during the first few uses
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes